*Update* -Because of limited quantity, we are only allowing 1 bottle per checkout currently.
Bundle Options: Buy the 3 Pack Here - Buy the 5 Pack Here
The Q.A. Concentrated Bundle pack includes 32oz bottle and sprayer, microfiber towel, 4oz bottle Q.A. Concentrated Solution -Concentrate bottle makes up to 20 sprayer quarts of disinfecting solution.
- No strong odors
- Safe around children and pets
- Use on hard surfaces for disinfecting
- CDC approved disinfectant on COVID-19 virus
- For general broad spectrum, homes, medical, schools, hotels, restaurants, veterinary, and food processing equipment.
- Concentrated formula. Concentrate bottle makes up to 20 sprayer quarts of disinfecting solution.
- MADE IN USA
Q.A. Concentrated Solution has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Q.A. Concentrated Solution can be used against SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for additional information.
Economical all-purpose sanitizer, disinfectant, and deodorizer. Concentrated quaternary ammonium formula for use on most hard, nonporous surfaces: floors, walls, bathrooms, cabinets, plastic, stainless steel, porcelain, metal, and ceramic. Use in any public space – restaurants, schools, hospitals, hotels, institutions, and more. Also used to sanitize ice machines.
DIRECTIONS for Disinfecting with the included 32oz bottle and sprayer
- Add 0.5 tablespoon of Q.A. Solution to 32oz bottle
- Fill bottle with water
- Spray surface
- Allow to air dry (10 minutes)
GENERAL DIRECTIONS for Disinfecting
Immerse items or apply Q.A. disinfection solution with a clean cloth, sponge, mop or coarse (mist) spray. Allow at least 10 minutes wet contact time.
NOTE: With spray application, do not breathe spray. Cover or remove food products.
Household Measure Mixing Instructions for Disinfectant (>625 PPM)
- 1 Teaspoon of Q.A. Concentrated Solution in 26 fluid ounces = 641 PPM
- 0.5 Tablespoon of Q.A. Concentrated Solution in 32 fluid ounces = 781 PPM
- 1 Tablespoon of Q.A. Concentrated Solution in 64 fluid ounces (half gallon) = 781 PPM
- 2 Tablespoons of Q.A. Concentrated Solution in 128 fluid ounces (1 gallon) = 781 PPM